Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yesterday i said goodbye to my faithful Nokia 3100 whiched saw me through 3 long years! And the SonyEricsson k800i has since entered my life. It's in a beautiful metallic brown and i thank my dad for it.
It was the time to have a change of phone and i initially wanted the Motorazr Dolce&Gabbana but when i saw it on display, it didn't look very appealing. Looked a bit obiang actually. The gold wasn't very gold and the only "nice" thing about it was probably the Dolce&Gabbana brand name at the bottom. And the functions weren't exactly one of the best.
So to cut the long story short, i was introduced to the sonyericssonk800i and told of the many functions it has. And i decided, i think i want this phone.
Anw, it's nice.
I HAVE NO SCHOOL TMR BECAUSE MY TUTOR CANCELLED TUTORIALS! HAHAH.
That also means, im going down to Wheelock to slaughter some Apple people if they tell me i gotta wait any longer for my laptop.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home