Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back from China last week. Back to sunny Singapore, where it's always hot, but has FRESHER air.
Next semester starting soon. My timetable for this sem is.. Quite different. But guess what, my earliest class is at 9. So no more 8am classes! Yess. Buut, i also end rather late. I end at 6pm for 3 days! But 2/3 of the days i end at 6, i only start at 3. Actually i prefer ending late than starting early cos i don't like waking up too early in the morn! I just can't la. Haha.
Have been watching America's Next Top Model (ANTM) allll the way to Cycle7, which is currently showing in the US. I like ANTM! Some of them aren't exactly drop dead gorgeous, but their character shines through and they actually are able to model better than those who look better. And there are some with personalities that make you feel like punching them. So it's quite fun to watch.Ha!

ByeeByee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home