Sunday, August 13, 2006

15aug2006
2210hrs

please tell me my blog is the most un-updated, most boring blog ever!
haha.
i just either 1)have nothing much to write about, or 2)just don't feel like blogging.
and usually, option 2 is the case.
i know! let's feed our eyes with some photoos!
BUT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE...
Marketing is OVER, Graphcomm is OVER, Webdesign is OVER, Locvid is OVER. and Medisoc is.. ALMOST over. just left with one paper next week and i can say GOODBYE to this semester and HELLO to my long awaited break.. which is going to be rather long. :)
ok. photos long overdue:

... photobucket is taking EONS to upload my pictures. nevermind then..

off to study for medisoc.
12am: chat with my dearest ml. i miss her truckloads!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home