Monday, October 09, 2006

School starts in 7 days. Mixed feelings about it, cos part of me is quite looking forward to the end of my occasional boredom, and another part of me doens't want to face it. hahaha. I miss my laptop. They still haven't called me to collect it. More than 3 weeks already ok! I'll be going to stay at my aunt's new house. Heard it's very nice and state of the art.
Oh.. There's almost no more haze!! A few days ago we were practically walking, living and breathing in smoke la. Think our lungs might be a bit black now. Haha. Anw i was quite surprised cos i never seen Singapore so hazy before.
Just finished watching this korean movie called A Millionaire's First Love.. It has such a SAD story but it's totally beautiful...

Ta-ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home