Thursday, April 20, 2006

i realise i got quite a number of things to complete.. one of which is to call my beloved reetha. reetha if you're reading this, no, i'm not dead yet, but be prepared to listen to my sob story when i finally DO call you. hehe. and yes, you can have my head for whatever trophy you were talking about! arrr. REETHA! i'm not an ungrateful and.. and whatever person.. but oh well.. haha, you'll hear from me soon!
POS yesterday was short. yuna and i met adrian before that at j8. he MADE us go with him to get a Funky B shirt for his cg member's bday. haha. then we ate kfc and then took a bus down to clementi. stupid adrian. he told me EVERYTHING about what basket toss is like and how people get badly injured doing that. i am so traumatised now that i even dreamt of myself falling with a great big thud on my back last night. i was like going to fall asleep already and then suddenly i see myself falling hard on my back. totally freaked out. we had a prayer meeting before POS started and then we practised for an hour or so? and then some of us went to King Albert Park's Macs for a great time of fellowship. on tues we had stunts! omg. a total eyeopener man. peishan got this ex vice pres of magnum force to help us and in less than 3 hours, we learnt the art and importance of locking our whole body, 3 stunts, some arm motion. surprisingly, no one fell. as far as i know la. i think if you really lock your body when you're up there, you won't fall. of course the bases have to hold you properly also la. haha. but my bases are the strongest! haha!
school is starting!!! tmr is orientation.. everyone is telling me to guard my heart esp since i'm going to mcm. i'm quite nervous about the people actually but i guess i'm just gonna rely on Him to see me through :)
[*taMmy*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home