Wednesday, March 29, 2006

about yesterday!
went for POS trg with Yuna, and we were late again. :p left early cos of auditions. met weiyan and ruixiang at buona vista and then we took a cab to the audition place. which is actually in a terrace house-made-office kinda thing. auditions were good i guess. the person filiming me said "good" and "great" so i'm hoping for the best! my audition role is "nice looking girl" and basically my lines were:"I bought already.", "What?", "Is this some sort of time share thing?" and "What?!". Hahahaha.. oh i was practically robbed ystd. cos i took a cab down from jurong west to buona vista and guess how much that cost?? TEN freaking DOLLARS! oh and 50 cents. jurong to buona vista by mrt is not far so i thought if i took a cab it would be faster- and cheap too. sighh. my heart was practically beating as fast as the meter in the cab was jumping. oh ya. auditions were not as scary as i thought it had be. it was a very simple affair. after auditions we lingered ard outside the house for like i-dunno-how-long taking videos and pictures.. some of which for.. *ahem*. secret. can't say. haha.
pictures time!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Weiyan and me in the audition room. i'm helping yan act cute. haha. [don't know why so blur either]

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ruixiang, Weiyan, me (audition room)

Image hosting by Photobucket
me and yan outside the house

Image hosting by Photobucket
yan and ruixiang. haha! act cool..
Image hosting by Photobucket

me! with yan's green puma bag. like it! yeaa.. i know the resolutions of these pics suck like anything. it became like that when i shrunk them from the normal size. today.. went for lunch at the chi. swimming club with my parents and grandma. then they dropped me off at payar lebar mrt and i went down to bugis to shop! wahaha. the earrings there are SO cheap. yay! i'm going to SFF on fri! so tmr won't be so rush cos my family will be going to JB. s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home