Thursday, March 09, 2006

i hope phs calls me soon. actually i'm hoping that anderson prim calls me first instead. to say the truth, i'd rather be a RT at somewhere where the students are more.. gullible.. and are more obedient la. it just feels weird being an RT to students the same age/one-four yrs younger than you. firstly, i don't look anywhere near fierce. students definitely would NOT take me seriously. secondly, i'm short. would you really find it easy to respect someone shorter/the same height as you? doubt it. that's why i'm really hoping that aps will call me first :p
AND, younger kids are so much more adorable than angry rebellious teenagers. ugh. plus, the canteen in aps is super nice.. it's called a cafe acc. to chenning. and it's really set like a cafe.. and the stalls have really cute names like "sun rice" and "crescent pot".. you get the idea.. however working at phs definitely has its perks. well, cos firstly it's my sec sch. and i would know my juniors and teachers and all. i know the way around.. i feel at home there.. yeaaa. WELL whatever it is, just let me get the job- any job soon.
P.S. i can't wait for 15 march! miss them all soooo much!
[*taMmy*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home