Monday, February 27, 2006

#1!
1. My parents were once: crying naked babies
2. Never in my life have I: been killed
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile: my friends! :)
4. High School is/was: not there yet
5. When I'm nervous: i feel lightheaded and nauseous
6. The last time I cried was: don't wanna think about it..
7. If I were to get married RIGHT NOW mybridesmaids/groomsmen would be: uhmm, my cousin?
8. My hair: is nice to touch! i love my hair enough :) only thing is that it's not long enough
9. My feet are: only a size 4!! but i still love them!
10. When I was 5: i slept walk
11. Last Christmas: was spent missing Japan
12. When I turn my head left, I see: my cluttered desk
13. When I turn my head right, I see: my book shelf
14. When I look down I see: clouds........
15. The craziest recent event was: cooking at carina's house!
16. If I was a character on 'Friends' I'd be: uhm actually i don't really watch friends and don't know the character of the uhm, characters.
17. By this time next year: i'll be 18 :)
19. I have a hard time understanding: the way people are sometimes
20. One time at a family gathering: i blew candles
21. You know I "like" you if: my strong intuition tells me so and your body language gives you away.
22. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank
is: God :)
23. Take my advice: there are no regrets, only lessons learnt
24. My ideal breakfast is: propped up in bed with the TV turned on and having a piping hotdog with a glass of cold juice and the sunlight filtering in, warming up the room.... mmmm..
25. If you visit my hometown: you'll love it but be bored soon
26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: Japan!! Hokkaido!
27. Boys are: ohh.. it really depends on what sort of boys you know..
28. I'd stop my wedding if: i find out my partner had been lying to me about every single thing
29. The world could do without: hatred
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the belly of a maggot infested slimey snail
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: a necklace
32. Most recent thing someone else bought you: taka vouchers!
33. My favorite time of day is: afternoon
34. My favorite store is: any store that sells good stuff at reasonable prices
35. My favorite ringtone is: no fave ringtone
36. And by the way: i wanna go shopping
37. The last time I was high: on sat at ca's house crapping with the rest
38. The person who I last talked to told me to: that she was going to take a nap
39. I shouldn't have been: so mafia-like towards my friends. hahaha.
40. Once, at a bar/club: never been there.
41. Last night: i ate at jumbo.
44. A better name for me would be: mafia. or so my friends think so.
45. If I ever go back to school I'll: i'm still in school..
46. My birthday is: on the 8th of january 1989
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2!
1.longest relationship with a friend? cheryl.. 9 years and still going!
2. Last gift/s you received: taka vouchers
3. What's your Mobile brand and color of yourphone? nokia. blue and white.
4. Last sport you played? frisbee
5. Things you spend a lot of money on? accessories and clothes! can nvr get enough of them
6. Three things you ate last? ice milo, cheese hotdog, cny love letters
7. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? looks, physique, behaviour
9. One favorite song: many many
10. Where do you live? Singapore
11. School you attend as of now? haha. i'm going on and off cos it's 1st 3 mths and i don't have to attend anymore.
13. Biggest lie you have heard? any lie about myself impacts me the most
14. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends: billy bombers! hahaha..
15. Can you cook? yes! and i just proved it not long ago :)
16. Last time you laughed? yesterday
20. Favorite Movie/s? ohh. many.. almost anything i've watched la..
21. Can you sing? i guess
22. Last concert attended? can't rmb!
23. Last movie rented: nvr rented before
24. part of your boy/girlfriend you love most: don't have one, but if i do i guess it'll be his good character
25. thing that you really take care of yourself: i'm in charge of my life.
26. Things you never leave home without? handphone, wallet [with money], keys
27. Describe Love: read 1Corinthians13:4-8 the answer's all there :)
28. do you have enemy/ies? nope
29. favourite bands: delirious?
30. What are you gonna do now that your done? post this :)
[*taMmy*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home