Thursday, February 02, 2006

went to j8 after school with Reetha, Diana, Carina and Szeming today! went to take neos and then went to LJS for lunch. had a very.. hmm.. interesting conversation there. haha! ohh and btw, there's a G-Mask at j8!! i am so gona do a plastic wrap for my phone. as soon as i get a new one. ya! i want a new phone.. my phone's ooollddd!! i've been using it for like 2 yrs or so alrdy!! or maybe i would paste sequins on it. can't decide. one sequin is $1.90 ok! but it's definitely more professional than if you do it yourself. aft that, we went window shopping and i bought a new watch! [the old one got spoilt. :( ] then we went to minitoons and Ca and i bought this very nice pair of yellow socks. then we saw this breast keychain. so sick. i wonder who would really buy it to hang on his phone la. ya, i use his cos would a girl really buy such a thing to hang on their phone??! that would be really quite weird. ANWs, we then went shopping for my mum's birthday present. it's her birthday today! decided to buy her a cake and bought a tiramisu one at sweet secrets. just after that she called me on my phone..

[i missed the call]
me: "ya mummy you called me?"
mum: "ya.. just wondering how come you're not back yet.."
me: "oh, i went j8 to buy something."
mum: "orhh.. eh, don't buy me anything for my birthday hor."
me: "no, i never!" (feigns shock)
mum: "ok, good."

haha! funny. of cos i'd get her sth. what's a birthday without any presents? surprised her with the cake when i got home.. then my parents decided to bring the cake along to my mum's dinner with her friends. i want a piece of that cake!!
oh anw, someone wants me to talk about her in my blog.. so, yes, Carina, i'm talking about you now! hahaha.. ya, she came to school with this husky sexy voice cos she had a bad sore throat, which also made her miss a trip to Japan during the CNY break. JAPAN ok?! it's not just some other country but Japan ok. yup, so anw, Carina wishes that she'll be sick forever so that she'll always have that sexaye voice. and we also decided to buy a flubberball! then sign our names on it.. for remembrance. szeming is obsessed by the word flubberball btw.. hahah!
results rumoured to be out on the 10th! am i nervous?? actually, not really.. :)
btw, that rumour about getting the moe teaching thing means you did well/didn't do well for O's is fake la. i think it was given to random students..
alrights. off to eat dinner..
[*taMmy*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home