Saturday, February 25, 2006

new blog skin! think it's really cute and sweet :)
anws, there's sth wrong with blogger. the fonts are so big! can't stand it. they think we blind or what??!
going to cook with carina, szeming, and adeline later on! haha. hope we don't burn down ca's kitchen. looking forward to having loads of crazy fun. and, it's great to have friends who looove taking photos as well!
sighh. how i wish all of us could just move on to the next same school and all.. most of us are going to different schools, and that means we have to make new friends again. being with them, i feel really myself, and as if i've known them all my life :) sobsob. am going to miss them real mad. my only wish is that we'll continue to keep in touch. i know, this phrase is so overused and cliched, but i really mean it. like how i want to keep in touch with Da-5 too.
something random.. went to school at 9sth yesterday cos i overslept. i woke up at 0656hrs and i just stunned there for a minute. then i contemplated going to school or not since i would not make it in time. then i decided to go loh, cos at least i can see my friends. and i'd alrdy promised them that i was going. see?? see how responsible i am?? *smug* hahaha.. so went to eat breakfast with my parents and then they brought me to school at 9sth. seriously no one cares if you're late or not. the guard [he's very nice one] just let me go.. maybe cos there weren't any teachers ard la..
okayys. i gtg pack up my room. bleahh.
[*taMmy*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home