Friday, March 31, 2006

i went to JB yesterday. was fun. so much better than i'd expected. actually all we did was eat and shop. so we met my aunt and unc's relatives there and they brought us around. first we ate brunch at this supposedly famous fishball shop and then they brought us to JUSCO!! omg. as first when they told me, that name sorta rang a bell in me. then my aunt said sth like that shopping centre came from Japan.. and i immediately got so excited! i went there when i was in Hokkaido as well! and it was HUGE. the one in jb opened a few mths ago and it's equally huge. the setting the everything is so similar to the one i saw in japan. haha, made me such a happy girl :)
and yes, the things there IS cheaper than in Sg. most of them anw. i wanna go there again.. and spend the whole day there this time. haha. i think i nearly scared the living daylights out of my mum though cos i was sorta hinting to her that i could take a bus and enter in Msia and then take a cab to Jusco myself. hahah. these were her exact words:"you better not try it." my aunt worse la, she said: "i'll only let you do that after you're married." then i said: "then i'm getting married tomorrow." hahah.
weeell, i really think it's not very difficult to get into m'sia on your own.. but of course it won't be very safe.
going to Sg fashion Festival ltr tonight! omg. i nearly forgot to charge my cam batt!
[*taMmy*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home