Wednesday, July 05, 2006

cannot sleep.

it's 3 plus in the morn and i cannot sleep! hahah. i just feel very awake. haha. soo. was playing ard with my photoshop just now and chatting with bman. btw.. my msn is starting to get a bit funny with me.. so if i happened to "ignore" anyone last night.. my apologies.. apparently my msn lagged for dunno how long man. haa.
s&w in a few hours time! :( i hope the ex netball team captain takes us instead.. so it won't be so demanding. :p
nvm.. few more weeks.. and no more s&w!

ooh yea. i feel like cutting my hair. like short (not too short). dont know whether i should! my hair is taking QUITE a long while to grow. see. everytime i decide i'm going to grow my hair long.. i will decide to cut it halfway thru. cos at this length, the hair growing process somehow starts slowing down. i think my mum will be happy to hear that i want to cut my hair though.

ok. im starting to sound a bit bimbotic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home