Tuesday, December 28, 2004

haalllp! the hols are coming to an end and i havent finished my revision, let alone my HOMEWORK!! and there's this really really nice bag i want to buy but is out of stock at so many rsh branches! i dont care. i'm gg to MORE branches and I'M GONA GET IT. ok. tonight i shall re-revise ss and finish my lit hw. and.. and er do maths hw. tmr, i shall print out amaths hw [which is alot] and start doing.
ytd i decluttered my room, which looks sooo darn neat now! my desk is clean and tidy and so not-cluttered and the things inside my cabinets are neat and tidy!
ytd i suddenly realised i like my room neat and tidy. wahah. the less cluttered the better. it gives me a feeling of professionalism and being under control. hahah. wow. i cant stop admiring my room. what's wrong with me??! my room used to be a total mess! i cant wait for my pink curtains to be back frm the tailors! then they can cover my ugly window grills.
2004 is coming to an end!! i'm glad. this year wasnt smooth sailing at all. sighh.
but as 2005 nears, the jan mock tests are nearing too and i'm scared shitless. if i'm even scared for mock tests, then what about O'lvls??!
and i need to speak more chi. read more chi.. wtvr!
if u give me a chi bk i'd take years to read it. talked to ml on the phone recently and we have jue dinged to speak more chi when sch reopens. maybe i shld sms in chi. too!
anw, i HAVE TO go and revise SS and do my lit hw! i HAVE TO.
[*taMmy*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home