Friday, December 24, 2004

did shopping for the last 2days till my feet ACHED like mad. and i bought well an ok amt of stuff.. there're still stuff i want to buy! and i've only spent less than 50! it's not even NEAR $50. therefore, i still have more than half of my Christmas angpao $$ left! :) i think i really stinge with myself.
ok one reason why i only spent tt much is because i got my parents to buy me Christmas/birthday gifts. hehehe.
anw i'm glad i managed to control my budget and not spend much..
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!
i love christmas but christmas also means school is reopening and I AM TERRIFIED OF NEXT YEAR. BECAUSE NEXT YEAR IS O'LVLS. o'lvls. i cant even picture myself sitting at the exam hall. well i guess i just have to work hard and pray hard. i really really really hope i wont procrastinate next year! just remember: DO YOUR BEST AND GOD WILL DO THE REST.
*cant wait for Chi.new year :)
[*taMmy*]
12 hrs to CHRISTMAS! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home