Wednesday, February 23, 2005

this morning must have been the worst morning for me! ok, i'm probably exaggerating, but this morning while i was about to change into my uniform, a moth flew out! i was so freaked out i didnt even have time to scream!
so my immediate reaction was to run out of the room, calling after my mother to kill the moth for me. she went into my room but just refused to kill it! she just said:"aiya i would get rid of it later"
and my father was shaving so i couldnt get him to kill it! his one whack would do the job nice and clean.
then my mother shouted to me that the dreaded moth had flown out of the window. i cautiously stepped into my room and inched towards the windows, wanting to close them, when that stupid moth came flying back in again! i ran out my room, pleading my mother to kill it for me.
then i went back and poked my head into my room, to see the brown moth fluttering about, and then settling somewhere behind my drawers. this time i didnt dare to step in for fear that it might come flying in my face. so
i got my mother to take my nametag and socks. hahah..
i've learnt my lesson though. i'm going to draw my curtains and close my room door before i leave for school each morning. hopefully moths hate pink.
school was rather relaxed today. ms chionh made a new seating arrangement but this time i guess no one's complaining and i'm so lovin' it! i guess everyone is.
cos actually, she only made a new and neater arrangement of the desks, and then allowed us to sit anywhere we wanted to. and guess what! she even let us use her chalk to decorate the ground that our tables are under. so cool man. i loooove it.. 4faith is like so colourful now! you can even play hop-skotch there.
hahahaha, i think everyone's gonna end up wearing pjc's sch skirt for the waitressing thingy! i mean, it's cheap, it's nice, with cuts and pleats and everything and it's only $5??!! haha. cos the uniform company is having a sale. funny right. but it's alllll the wayy at choa chu kang. i'm so excited for 40th ann! hope all things wld go well and that i wouldnt have to serve teachers' table. there's this silly "passer-by" that keeps zhen-dui-ing us gb girls. first she [so obvious it's a she] tagged pat's blog saying that she had bad dress sense and all and then she tagged viven's blog, calling her disgusting and fat and hurling those dumb insults about her liking bb. it's hard to believe she's just a passer-by.
well well. let's forget these unfuriating things and stay happy :)
God bless!
[*taMmy*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home