Tuesday, November 23, 2004

hello! just got a new blogskin.. very nice rite.. simple and nice hahaha.. gg to sch soon for a maths lesson with mstong! *she's giving gb gals xtra lessons for a maths!*she rocks man.
ltr i'm gona buy kfc for lunch. i hope i'm in the mood. cos i kept wanting to eat kfc during obs and then on the last day i didnt feel lk eating it anymore. then the last few days when i got e craving back i asked my mum to buy it for me when she went out but she refused saying that kfc is very oily unhealthy and stuff. not lk i eat it everyday rite! but kfc makes me feel lk puking now.. weird cos other times it does the opposite.. what's wrong with my taste buds these days?!
[*taMmy*]
will YOU be the one to make my dreams come true? :)
CHRISTMAS IS COMING! in.. 31 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home